Unvented hot water systems have a high efficiency pressurised cylinder which is fed directly from the cold water mains supply. They are very efficient at delivering high pressure fast running hot water to all taps and showers throughout the property. The unvented hot water system cylinder can also be placed anywhere in the property. It does not need to be located in the airing cupboard. The system cylinder could be installed somewhere less central, such as the garage.
What are the benefits of unvented hot water systems?
- Powerful showers and fast running taps
- No need for booster or shower pumps
- Elimination of water storage tanks freeing up loft space
- Quicker and more energy efficient at heating water
- Retain water temperatures for longer
- Duplex stainless steel construction
- Very reliable and require very little maintenance
- 25 year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Can be located anywhere in the property, often the garage.